50m Solar Powered Yacht (Catamaran)
50m ‘Follow The Sun’
50 meters ‘Follow The Sun’ is focusing on ecological solutions such as 160+ square meters solar cells area and hybrid solution with additional e-engines for propulsion during slow cruising. Wind turbines can be installed as well. The sophisticated exterior lines and clean surfaces call attention to ultra-modern automotive styling.
The aft part is optimised for a fully certified helicopter platform and is following Eurocopter 155 standards. The interior of the catamaran benefits on the vast interior spaces. In order to meet the charter market well there are double owner suites.
Feel free to get in contact for further information.
Request More Details
50 M Solar Yacht
– LOA 50.00m
– Beam 16.50m
– Draught 3.75m
– Gross Tonnage Aprox 1590 GT
– Engines 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M70
– Also available in hybrid power system
– Max speed 22 knots
– Nautical Range 8,500nm at 12 knots
– Double owner suites – to be merged upon request
– 8 guests in 4 guest rooms
– 6 crew + captain
– Construction: composite/carbon construction
– Solar cell areas of 160+ sq.m
– Additional solar roof available on sun deck
– Certified helicopter platform upto Eurocopter 155
– The submarines are optional according to the owner’s requirements/modifications