Airbus A319 CJ
The Airbus A319 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus.[b] The A319 carries up to 160 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,700 nmi (6,900 km; 4,300 mi). Final assembly of the aircraft takes place in Hamburg, Germany and Tianjin, China.
The A319 is a shortened-fuselage variant of the Airbus A320 and entered service in April 1996 with Swissair, around two years after the stretched Airbus A321 and eight years after the original A320. The aircraft shares a common type rating with all other Airbus A320 family variants, allowing existing A320 family pilots to fly the aircraft without the need for further training.
Performance and Specifications:
- Overall Length: 33.84 m. 111 ft.
- Height: 11.76 m. 38 ft. 7 in.
- Fuselage Diameter: 3.95 m. 13 ft.
- Maximum Cabin Width: 3.70 m. 12 ft. 1in.
- Cabin Length: 23.78 m. 78 ft.
- Wingspan (Geometric): 34.10 m. 111 ft. 10 in.
- Wing Area (Reference) 122.6 m2 1,320 ft2
- Wing Sweep (25% chord): 25 degrees 25 degrees
- Wheelbase: 11.04 m. 36 ft. 3 in.
- Wheel Track:7.59 m. 24 ft. 11 in.
- Cruise Speed: (km/h) 870
- Maximum range (km) 9480.
The Company offers the details of this aircraft in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the Aircraft. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This Aircraft is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some or all information may be provided by 3rd Parties.