CRESCENT BEACH 29 “DANCING TIDES“
Offered by her second owner, this handsome 96’ motoryacht was custom built by the well-respected Crescent yard to a Jack Sarin design. She returned to the builder for an extensive refit prior to being offered for sale by the original owner. Her generous 22’8” beam offers an exceptional amount of interior volume. With a 3,600 gal. fuel capacity for long range, she is set up to be self-sufficient for extended coastal passage-making while not sacrificing owner and guest comfort. Offering a very flexible accommodation plan with up to 5 staterooms, all ensuite. The 5th guest cabin can be utilized as a captain’s cabin depending on owner requirements, although there are 2 additional crew cabins aft.
Boarding is easy via a Euro-style transom with built-in stairways to the aft deck. A gourmet galley adjoins the separate dining area forward in the salon. The flying bridge offers upholstered dinette seating close to the dedicated bar.
An ideal choice for voyaging south to the Mexican Riviera, or North to the Inside Passage.
- Ref.nr: SI150827 Hull material: Polyester
- Dimensions: 29.26m x 6.95m x 1.71m Yard: Crescent Beach
- Cruising speed: 15 Knots Designer: Jack Sarin
- Year built: 1997 Location: San Diego, CA, USA
- Displacement: 86 Tons VAT status: VAT not paid
- Engine: 2x Detroit Diesel 12V92 TA
2x 1150 HP