FERRETTI YACHTS 720 FLYBRIDGE
From the pedigree shipyard of Ferretti comes the 1998 motoryacht DIAMOND GIRL, a superior performer with speeds in excess of 30 knots. She is powered by twin MTU 1150 HP motors. Her unique layout consists of (4) staterooms and (4) heads plus separate crew quarters that include a lounge. DIAMOND GIRL is equipped with all the options, including custom Italian cherry wood interior, separate raised galley, formal dining area, lower salon, twin bridge access, Novurania tender, two generators, plus much more.
DIAMOND GIRL was recently hauled out (1/14). New bottom paint and hull maintenance completed.
- Ref.nr: SI150835 Hull material: Polyester
- Dimensions: 22.34m x 5.49m x 1.77m Yard: Feretti, Italy
- Cruising speed: 20 Knots Designer: Feretti design centre
- Year built: 1998 Location: Marina del Rey, CA, USA
- Displacement: 44Tons VAT status: VAT not paid
- Engine: MTU : 12V183TE93
2x 1150 HP