TARRAB 92 “CORK TRICK“
This yacht’s layout makes the most sense of any in her size class.
She is in excellent, turn-key, condition, ready to go.
The cockpit is accessed with relatively low gunwales from a fixed dock, or one may choose to walk aboard her sizable swim platform and through the walk- through transom into the spacious cockpit with teak sole, Lazarette access, storage cabinets, a transom bait well and sink for fishing, and also the aft controls complete with Mathers electronic shifters, and Hydraulic bow thruster controls. There a couple of Avonite type counter surfaces for utility, fresh water showering station, and of course the access to the crew quarters aft through a door. The interior of “Cork Trick” has been completely updated with new soft goods (2012).
- Ref.nr: SI131178 Hull material: Polyester
- Dimensions: 28.00m x 6.58m x 1.52m Yard: Tarrab Yachts Argentina
- Cruising speed: 18 Knots Designer: Tarrab design team
- Year built: 2002 Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
- Displacement: 100 Tons VAT status: VAT not paid
- Engine: 2x Caterpillar 3412E