Solar Dream Yacht
42m ‘Solar Dream’ Catamaran
The Solar Dream Catamaran is a collaboration with the Turkish based Ned Ship Group, known for their experience with zero emission yachts and solar powered catamarans.
This catamaran is designed to be ecological, spacious and functional, all while keeping the running costs efficient. Its features, such as a 360 square meter solar cell area, and a hybrid propulsion solution with additional e-engines for slow cruising makes it a highly sustainable project. The mast is height adjustable, making it easy to go under most bridges. The 580 sqm of interior spaces offer a luxurious experience.
Once this smart beauty get into the water, it can become a green icon.
Request More Details
– LOA 42.00m
– Beam 12.50m
– Draught 2.75m
– Solar cell areas of approx 360 square meters
– Gross Tonnage – approx 1000 GT
– Max speed – approx 22 knots
– Engines 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M70
– Also available in hybrid power system
– 12 guests in 6 guests rooms
– 4 crew + captain
– Construction: composite/carbon